Science is a hub of research and teaching excellence, fostering scientific discovery and tackling global challenges to create positive change in our world. Students learn from leading scientists and benefit from a contemporary curriculum and hands-on opportunities, enabling their transition to impactful careers. Researchers collaborate and engage globally, enhancing our academic excellence, diversity, and our capacity to build a better future for everyone.
Science courses offer extensive and flexible range of programs spanning the chemical and physical sciences, life sciences, mathematics, and environmental sciences. Interdisciplinary research and dynamic academic engagement are at the core of our approach to graduate studies. Faculty of Science comprises of five departments: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics & Statistics, Physics & Astronomy, and Science, Technology & Society. With researchers focusing on areas spanning nanotechnology to ecosystems to astrophysics.
Programs / Courses offered
- BachelorsTHREE to FOUR YEARS (3 / 4 years)
- MasterONE to TWO YEARS (1 / 2 years)
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent minimum GPA of 2.1 or higher for graduate admission
- English Language Test or equivalent
- Letter of recommendation for Graduate programs
Why Study this program
Scientific knowledge allows us to develop new technologies, solve practical problems, and make informed decisions — both individually and collectively.
- The Faculty of Science is a model of excellence. Our academic programs are of the highest quality; the research of professors is recognized globally.
- The range of career opportunities in the science field is wide and varied. Moreover, all scientific job roles come with a hefty annual compensation. (Well paid Jobs)
- Faculty of science helps gives you critical thinking, problem solving, modelling of scientific methods, time management, applied data analysis, laboratory methodology and chemical nomenclature.
- The professional skills you get from the Faculty of Science; technical analysis, independent learning abilities, qualitative analysis, creativity, team work, project management, market analysis, leadership and communication skills.
- Science graduates are highly employable.
Employment areas and Job types
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Physics and Astronomy
- Medical research
- Laboratory technician